Cheap, Junky ARSG Works Good

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Dear List,

I've just updated my web site with info on my
10,000RPM asynchronous rotary spark gap.  Go to

www.angelfire-dot-com/ga3/tesla/rsg.htm

for a look.  I
literally threw this page together while trying to
simultaneously watch Sunday Night Football and help my
wife re-finish an old chair, so it may not even work.
Feedback is welcome.

Sorry for the slow loading RSG images. I'm using a new
video capture device, an "All In Wonder 128" to grab
camcorder frames, and the imbedded JPGs for rsg.htm
are HUGE!  Previously, I had been using an A4 "Gotcha"
to capture the pictures, and file sizes were about a
10th of what they are now.  If anybody has advice on
how to make smaller JPG files with the All-In-Wonder,
please contact me off list.

Best Holiday Regards,

Greg
www.angelfire-dot-com/ga3/tesla