Science fair project results

Original poster: "Michael Deegan by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <mdeegan-at-mediaone-dot-net>

Well today i got my testing all done in spite of the lomming threat of a
gigantic snowstorm aboutto bear down on me (Chicago). I made a small
reciever using a sginal diode, 0.1uF ceramic disc cap, and a 10kOhm
resistor in parallel. My results were: 1.4 V -at- 0.5 meters, 0.335 V -at- 1
meter, and 0.007 V -at- 2 meters (as measured from toroid) Just thought
they might be of interest to the list.