Re: This don't make sense.

Hi Garry,

        I am not sure what kind of top terminal you have but I get about 8
to 11
primary turns at around 250kHz.

Another way to look at it is 16^2 x 6.61 = 17 x n^2 where n = 10 turns (Nold^2
x Cold = Nnew^2 x Cnew).  This formual is not "exact" but "close enough".  As
you increase the capacitance, the number of primary turns will decrease.

So somewere around 9 to 11 turns...

Cheers,

        Terry