Re: E-Tesla 6 Models

Hi Andrew,

        You may want to try a larger grid size like 200.  The program may be
doing a little rounding which makes the coil look thin in some cases.

Mathcad makes far better plots than Excel.  I see you latest version has a
number of new features my old version 6 does not have.  Thes new plot styles
are very nice!

Cheers,

        Terry