No luck - NST 12/60

Original poster: "Garry Freemyer" <Garry-at-NDFC-dot-com>

I spoke to the last of two neon sign shops in my area and Monday, the owner
said they had 12/60's used and that I could buy two for $35 each.

I made arrangements to pick them up Thursday morning and I just got back
from there.

They didn't even know what I was talking about. They called the owner and
said "David" knew about it. David said he did not now what I was talking
about.

After about a 20 minute wait, they finally said the only used transformers
they had were 30 milliamps and they were the same price as was quoted for
the 60's!

I asked for a price on a new one but they were so long on getting that, I
had to leave as I had 3 of my co-workers waiting on me.

There was such a run around, I suspect they do this all the time to
discourage joe public from buying used or new NST's.

So, It is impossible for me to get any NST's for my cap Sundog sent me.

Does anyone out there have any 12/60 nst's they would be willing to sell?
Originally I was supposed to get two, one as a spare, now I got none but a
12/30 that is showing symptoms of being on death's door.