Re: Questions (fwd)

Original poster: Tesla List Moderator <mod1-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 23:38:26 EST
From: Parpp807-at-aol-dot-com
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Questions (fwd)

In a message dated 12/6/00 10:16:15 PM Central Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

>>1) How much do new NSTs usually run? I went down to Advance Neon Sign Co.
in
Denver<<

Joshua,
In a metropolitan area the size of Denver there are plenty of neon shops with
 piles of used NSTs that they will let you have for a small token price of
$30-$50.
I get all the 15/30 or 15/60 NSTs I want. Sometimes for free. You can connect
them in parallel for higher zap.

Never short a non-current limited transformer. Pole pigs and TV power
transformers
are non-current limited. The limit will be when the fire department comes.
Besides, you'll never get the smell out of your house. Stay safe.

Happy day,
Ralph Zekelman