RE: Winding Primaries (fwd)

Original poster: Tesla List Moderator <mod1-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 07:57:30 -0800
From: "Basura, Brian" <brian.basura-at-unistudios-dot-com>
To: 'Tesla list' <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: RE: Winding Primaries (fwd)

After you drill the holes cut or machine off the top of the supports
leaving a bit more than half of the holes (holes will be "C" shaped with
the open part facing up). You'll now be able to snap the tubing into place
and can also add top clamps (strips of the same primary material) if you
want.

Regards,
Brian B.