Australian Coilers... (fwd)

Original poster: Tesla List Moderator <mod1-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 06 May 1999 14:50:29 EST
From: quantumx-at-mail.ozemail-dot-com.au
To: Tesla list <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Australian Coilers...

Hi again..
I've just finished my secondary, and am looking to spray it over..
Luckily, I read the polyurethane posts, because I was about to spray it
with Wattyl Instant Estapol Satin- I rang the company hotline, and was told
that this product was turps-based polyurethane, and would react with an
acrylic laqucer! Lucky I DIDN'T spray it on, or my 1000 turns would have
turned into 1!

Anyway, I was wondering what some of you Aussie coilers used on your
secondaries - with how much success. [I ask for Australian so hopefully I
can pickup the same product]

Thanks once again,
Simon