Variac (fwd)

Original poster: Tesla List Moderator <mod1-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 17:53:18 -0800
From: Corey May <cbmay-at-home-dot-com>
To: mod1-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com
Subject: Variac

Hello, I was just wondering if you could use a dimer switch for controling
the input voltage to a transformer or a RSG. I talking about one of the
dimer switches that control the speed of fans, light ect...you know. I
know this would be the cheap way to go but it saves lots of money if it
works.....do you know if it will works, this would be a great help if I
could get your oppoin in it, Thanks.

Thanks Corey