Re: SRSG Question (fwd)

Original poster: Tesla List Moderator <mod1-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 20:00:10 EST
From: Parpp807-at-aol-dot-com
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: SRSG Question (fwd)

In a message dated 12/5/00 4:22:43 PM Central Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

<< Also are variacs used on the supply to a NST, say a 15/30?

 Thanks,
 Stan >>

The variac allows me to fire things slowly for low power operation and
especially to monitor the voltage and current. I have cheap volt and ammeters
on the variac. They save many a short circuit and that is a common event
around here. :-))

Cheers,
Ralph Zekelman