Re: RAT pictures online (fwd)

Original poster: Tesla List Moderator <mod1-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 17:15:24 EST
From: Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: RAT pictures online

In a message dated 12/4/00 1:47:16 PM Pacific Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

<< Original poster: "Ted Rosenberg" <Ted.Rosenberg-at-radioshack-dot-com>

 Finn: Nice construction. I'm jealous of all that BLUE stuff you have access
 to.

 Question...please describe the cable and connectors from your HV supply to
 your coil main assembly. I plan an outboard power supply and I am
 considering several materials and connectors to best carry the voltage and
 current.

 thanks

 Ted >>

Ted,

I use RG213 with the shield removed.  My transformer is about 20 feet from
the coil.

Ed Sonderman