RE: New gap pictures (fwd)

Original poster: Tesla List Moderator <mod1-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 13:42:04 -0800
From: "Basura, Brian" <brian.basura-at-unistudios-dot-com>
To: 'Tesla list' <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: RE: New gap pictures

They are ½" SG Tips from a Mig Welder. For close-up pictures of the tips check out

http://www.funet.fi/pub/sci/electrical/tesla/pictures/turner/tips_2.jpg <http://www.funet.fi/pub/sci/electrical/tesla/pictures/turner/tips_2.jpg>

The 3/8' ones are also useful

http://www.funet.fi/pub/sci/electrical/tesla/pictures/turner/tips_3.jpg <http://www.funet.fi/pub/sci/electrical/tesla/pictures/turner/tips_3.jpg>

I have the part numbers somewhere but can't seem to find them at the moment. I'll post them if/when I find them.

Regards,
Brian B.