RE: Protection Filter Array

Original poster: "Ted Rosenberg" <Ted.Rosenberg-at-radioshack-dot-com>

Scot: I heard from Terry and it appears that the one MOV circuit will cover
the three 15/60s (I just saved $100!). As for cleaning a static gap...me
too. I called it "Flossing the teeth" and while it took 5 minutes, it was
annoying. So, I am replacing my very otherwise dependable static gap with a
SRSG based on John Morawa's design. Waiting now for my 1/2" brass bolts.
 cheers

Ted