Re: RAT pictures online

Original poster: "Finn Hammer" <f-hammer-at-post5.tele.dk>

John, all!

I started the construction during, or shortly before, easter, and had
first light as you know, this weekend.
I was trained as a tool and die maker, but that was in another life long
ago. Today I am a podiatrist. (foot doctor :-)  )

Cheers, Finn Hammer