Re: 200:1 Potential Transformer... More Info

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson" <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Hi Jason,

Interspersed reply below. But, while I'm up here: Your web page wouldn't load
the menu.jpg. Your source code showed it is looking for menu.jpd in your
Frontpage C drive directories. The image map is active so I was able to get to
your photos.

<http://www.vortexia-dot-com/coil/images/>http://www.vortexia-dot-com/coil/images/  It
> is built in a piece of 8" diameter
> PVC and has a 2000 CFM blower that pulls air in the top of the gap assembly
> and vents out of the bottom, I can cover the top with acrylic sheet to
> increase the air velocity it needed.

This tranny will be capable of a lot of current. You'll be tempted for bigger
sparks (who isn't?). I think the Vortex will be limiting to you and an RSG is a
good idea. Anyway, you can always try the vortex alone and see how it reacts.
Looks like your ok on the caps.

On the coax question, I'll others answer since I haven't used it.

Take care,
Bart