Re: The RAT coil.

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson" <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Finn, all,

The overshoot is interesting. The cap continues charging to a higher value then
when it finally discharges, the later portions of the ringdown continue
outward.
You can see the ripple on your screen. I wonder if this poor quenching on these
particular points?

Bart