Re: Sync gap test 3

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson" <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Ed,

This sounds like you are saying that 120 BPS operation is too much for your
coil.
I can't see how. My gut feeling is that something else went wrong somewhere
between the break changes or the cap change. My guess is that either the tuning
or coupling was "way" off causing the initial breakouts and eventually
secondary
breakdown. Is the coil not repairable? If so, it would make a nice test coil to
identify the "real" problem.

Bart