Original poster: "Chris Brick" <cbrick-at-rebelbase-dot-com>

I'm not sure what tools you are using to do this.  One of the ways I have
done this is the past is to change the "-at-" in all the email addresses to "
at ".  When someone wants to use the address, it is pretty easy to change back.

Spammers use programs that scour the net and harvest all the addresses
found.  It is only a matter of time before the Tesla archives are hit.

Chris