Inetersting TC

Original poster: Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com

Hi All!
        There is a historically interesting TC on eBay: Item #1000095013. It
is right out of an early 1960s Popular Electronics construction project
called "Big TC". (I have the mag someplace in the Tar Pit I call my
workshop.) The "window frame" on the back of it is a glass and aluminum
2-plate cap- high loss, but interesting to see it glow. It contains about
every misconception and design error of that era.

Cheers etc.
Matt D.