Protection Filter Array

Original poster: "Ted Rosenberg" <Ted.Rosenberg-at-radioshack-dot-com>

Hello everyone <and Terry F>:

It appears I might be successful in my quest to set up three 15KV/60mA NSTs
in parallel for my 2.7KW coil for next years haunted house. I just won't go
the PT/pig/220 route. I'll just max out a 30A breaker instead.

However, my question might be targetted more for Terry <sorry old chap>.

Your protection filter array <MOT, caps, big resistor etc> did it's job for
the single 15/60 of my 900W coil. Do I need THREE such boards for the three
15/60's? Or do I change the values of the components on one board.

in other words, what is the configuration when you go from 1 to 3 NST
supply?

Thanks o measuring one.

Ted