Re: MOT-stack

Richard Kircher wrote to the list:

> but who cares about that since I'm picking mine up from
discarded ovens on the side of the road.

Richard,

So I do.  :-)

>  I would only need to match them in pairs to keep the primaries
close to the 120 VAC norm.
- This could be a small problem as there are so many different
sizes and voltages. I collected 16 MOTs and all were different!
Please be very careful when measuring the HV.

>  Is there an advantage to running DC that I am missing?
- I've used this schematic for a dc-psu for my vacuum tube driven
system.

>  Either way, thanks again for the great idea on connecting em.
- You are welcome.

Regards,

Herwig