Tesla motor receiver

Hi all
	Further to my idea about building a tesla receiver
to power a motor.... I've been looking through the CSN's
and it seems that the receiver should be, in itself, a replica
of a tesla coil, but working in reverse, whereby what is
normally the secondary, is employed as a primary, being
connected to an antenna, and the normal primary becomes
the secondary, thereby converting the high voltage and low
current, to a low voltage and high current.
Am I correct in this ?
My idea was to generally try and discover if I could place
my receiver in fairly close proximity to my coil, and simply
tune roughly to the output frequency, using a variable cap
in the receiver, then rectify the signal and feed it to a tiny
D.C. motor. The problem is, however, that it would still
be R.F., so I think we would need to build this miniature
coil (secondary and primary) as Tesla did.
But how do we lower the frequency back down to a rate
that a diode can handle ?
				~Richard Barton.