Spun toroid availability notice

Hello coilers,

I have discontinued the production of both my 4" by 13" toroids and
the 3.5" by 11.5" pseudo-toroids.  I appologize for any inconvenience.
It's been taking too much of my time and effort.

I have about a year's supply of the small 1.5" by 6" toroids in stock,
so I will continue to make these spun aluminum toroids available at
$36 each postpaid.  The total cost is $36, I pay the postage for
shipment within the USA.  I ship them out via US postal priority mail.
Discounts for multiple piece orders.

I still have to revise my webpage to show the new realities, but you can
see how the toroids look at:

   http://hometown.aol-dot-com/futuret/page3.html

Thanks,
John Freau