Re: my first coil...

Hi terry, sorry I havn't been able to get back to you all day, but i wanna
thank you for your help. as you mentioned, my prim. was a little bit thin and
long, and that 26awg might be a little bit thin. Do you know what a good sec.
size is for 26 ? If not thats alright, but just curious. One more thing. I
know what saftey gaps are, basically protecting the xfrmr for power surges
coming back through the circuit, but are they just like spark gaps set at a
certain distane according to the voltage+current being used?

thanks once again......

        ---eric gendron---