Re: Sparkles in the arcs

hello ross, all
i too saw an interesting effect on my toroid at the birthday party show.
i hadn't run my coil for a while and when i first fired there were
forked streamers coming out all over it, i mean really hairy, two
footer, lotsa forks. i tried tuning it to get long streamers but no
luck. i then checked everything out and there was a fine layer of
drywall dust all over my toroid. after i wiped it off the discharge was
back to normal, but the sight of the hairy looking toroid was pretty
cool.
marc