Re: Ok, what is an LTR cap.

Hi David and Bart,

	Yes, I should have multiplied instead of dividing.  I seemed to have
misinterpreted the formula in the book.  I should have just gone with what
I thought was correct instead of looking it up to be sure. :-)))

	Indeed the pig can have a substantial resonant rise.  I am not sure L1
should be added to the ballast equation since it is tightly coupled to the
secondary??  I will think on that.

	MicroSim suggest that the LTR size is around 200nF but I need to look at
that more.  The line and variac inductance may play a big part in all this too.

Cheers,

	Terry