RE: Ok, what is an LTR cap.

Try 4.84 X 3600 = 17424ohms = 152.2nf
or 5.76 X 3600 = 20736ohms = 127.9nf
(actually 6 ohms works out to 40 amps at 240 volts)
so 6 X 3600 = 21600 ohms = 122.8nf
remember that high voltage = high impedance,
low voltage = low impedance

> So it would appear that there is no chance of getting resonant or LTR
> charging from a pig.  However, if I should have multiplied the square of
> the turns ratio instead of dividing, I would get 127.5nF...  If I
> have made
> that error (which the book on my lap says I didn't...) then the resonate
> case would be easy...  Perhaps others could please double check my
> reasoning and math here...

I don't know what book you have, but weather you multiply or divide, well...
That would depend of course on how you look at the ratio, 1/60 or 60/1.
I just take the number "60" and then apply the rule to see if the answer I'm
looking for should be larger or smaller. Then multiply or divide
accordingly. A fine example to remember and help keep it straight is a plate
circuit in a vacuum tube amplifier (high impedance) driving a loudspeaker
(low impedance) through a stepdown transformer.