I need some help with my primary

Hi, im planning on making a new flat primary, for my
4.5in diameter 20in high (902 turns of #24 wire)
secondary.  I will be using 1/8in copper ground wire.
What i need to know is what shoud the spacing be
between turnsbe, and whtr should the inner diameter of
the primary coil be.  I will be pumping the coil with
a 10kv 133ma supply, and using a ~.033uf cap.  I wanna
do it right this time, no flashover (that will be a
first)
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
--Tom