From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2000 6:56 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Ozone and Safety

Original poster: "Gomez ADDams" <gomez-at-netherworld-dot-com>

<snip>

I've noticed that, when I run a coil in a too-small room with inadequate
ventilation, it isn't running at high power with "power arcs" (discharges
connected at both ends to a conductor) hitting everything in sight, that the
ozone builds up fast.  It's when I operate it at low power levels with only
secondary corona or many weak, filamentary streamers coming off the toroid
that the ozone seems to fill the room instantly.

- Gomez Addams

"How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something,
But to be SOMEONE."  - Coco Chanel