NE Ohio Teslathon/ The Demonstration of MWO Oscillations

As a precursor event to this one occured last year as
the Loudenville Mid Ohio Teslafest in Oct 99 which I
was In breif attendance, I would like to trace the
path of my seeming discoveries in light of what
occurred there and tracing it to the present time. My
attempted demo of a wall voltage driven high induction
coil system placed into high frequency was quite a
failure; essentially because I went there only with an
inkling of the parameters and observations involved.
It is a more finely tuned system than a mere
collection  of caps brought to an event will deliver.
I use about 30 in series on both branches for accurate
tuning. But I wondered from then when I stated that
these high induction coils show a frequency of 166,000
hz, why then such a lower frequency was shown from the
inductor in the breif instant that scope forms showed
themselves at a lower than predicted oscillation. Upon
return from the event I began all the questionings
that at times produced erroneous conclusions, which I
am still investigating before retraction. One of these
problems were that scope forms showed 180 forms, or
something found in abundance on the TEC webpages as
evidence of the arc gap technique I use, and its more
important double arc gap variations. Now all Tesla
coilers should first listen to the evidence of how a
scope interprets with sampling rates. In the early
sixties the western TV movies (in USA) could be viewed
where the sampling rates of the movie camera produced
the illusion that the wagon wheel moved backwards
instead of forwards in movement, particularly during
changing momentum or acceleration. This same kind of
non synched sweep rate effect showing many high
frequency effects in time, giving the delusion of
producing these 180 scope forms has often been
advocated as an explanation for this effect the scope
picks up.

In the present demonstration for the NE Ohio Teslathon
I wish to show a coil system 25 ft from the scalar
antennae made by a bipolar application of a double gap
BRS that does mirror each antennae by virtue of
opposite polarity actions on that receiving
instrument.  The receiver  does conclusively show
these recieved
signals also in double 180 phased signature, BUT most
mysteriously the double signature is abscent at lower
freq sweep rates!, indicating the same paradox of how
info rate sampling reflects the actual reality. Thus
we have every reason to believe what is being picked
up has a reason for it being recieved that way, in
defiance of conventional interpretations of false
triggering. Essentially each recieving wave gets a
time period of its own, or that will be seen.

If you see an effect where every inductor placed in
that field delivers a different frequency, and
sometimes 180 phased forms appear, that defies common
sense unless one thing can be hypothesised: a
longitudinal vibration! Thats when things go out
sideways from pressure of ongoing field reversals, and
inductors placed in the magnetic fields of that
process ring only when at right angles, or
unconventional angle FOR MAGNETIC FLUX CHANGE.
THEREFORE THE MAXIMUM EFFECT OF A DUAL BRS PRIMARY  IN
TESLA COIL APPLICATION IS PREDICTED TO BE MOST
EFFECTIVE  AS POLOIDAL WINDINGS. That observation is
directly made from those deduced from smaller
inductors placed at angles to the magnetic fields
caused by the large induction coils producing this
same technique of instantaneous field reversals in air
core coils.

Sincerely HDN
Post/note;
In conventional Em theory the recieving instrument
tunes to the vibration being made, however in this
technique no vibration as a frequency is transmitted:
only the instrument recieves that vibration by proper
tuning of its self resonant geometry: necessarily
involving large receiving instruments.

=====
Binary Resonant Systemhttp://www.insidetheweb-dot-com/mbs.cgi/mb124201