Re: Here I sit in total mysery being blown off by every source ofNST

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Garry F." <garryfre-at-pacbell-dot-net>
>
> I don't know what the problem with people in this county but trying to get an
> NST unless you want to pay through the nose for one is tantamount to
trying to
> get the president to set you up with his daughter!

Hi Garry...

I can get a 15KV 30mA NST for 55$  brand new   its a Transco unit ( ive
only blown
one of 4 and just one side of it )     if you need one really soon contact me
offlist -at- bigfoo39-at-telocity-dot-com    I will get one for you and ship it to
you if you
are continental US   for 55$ total    (( ill cover the shipping costs  ))

Scot D