Re: A Tesla / Marx Coil (Really!)

Hi all

That's an old post but I think we need to explore this avenue a little bit
more.
That design could be the best solution for MOT; only 2 MOT in series, no
arcing,
no fancy doubler, a voltage around 10KV, less heat in the gaps.
I'm sure some of you could design that.
Please be indulgent with me it's my first try with an electronic software,
check
this link:
 http://pages.infinit-dot-net/luc2/mot_marx.gif
L5 is the primary . I don't have the knowledge to calculate L1 to L4 but I'm
sure some of you could do it.
Give me your comment.

Luc Benard(Montreal)