Re: Re: Oops! My mistake! (was: Getting Closer to First Light with10KVA Pig)

	I knew the inevitable safety warnings would come, and still I appreciate
them.  I am well aware that these "pigs" are life-takers.  Now, I realize I
am not the most experienced coiler in the world, and that I don't know
everything.  I am inconsumately thankful that I have already experienced
and learned from my biggest mistakes using NSTs and such.  I agree that
pole pigs are not for everyone, especially ameteurs like myself.  But, for
a 17 year-old, I would deem myself as slightly more responsible than the
average teenager.  I certainly have no desire to put a very untimely end to
my life.  Now, I purchased this transformer because it seemed to me like
the deal of a lifetime, and I would rather have it sit dormant in my garage
until I learned _everything_ than not to get it at all.  I do listen to all
of your advice, and all of your warnings.  I hope that I will always be
learning, though I often know more than what is obvious by my simple
questions. :)
	Right now we haven't even thought of applying power to our transformer
yet.  We are currently in the process of installing new breaker boxes with
lots of neat safety measures inside, and an electrical outlet modified so
that we would be able to plug the distribution transformer in one outlet,
and an arc welder in the other outlet. (But it's really in series, that's
why it's modified :-)

	Thank you all,
	     Ryan Ries