Re: Oops! My mistake! (was: Getting Closer to First Light with 10KVA Pig)

You know, I must say something right here and now.

I have been noticing a lot of people talking about pole pigs, getting them
and using them.

I am not necessarily singling out anyone, but this message is rather
disturbing to me.

Ryan, PLEASE PLEASE be careful!!!!!. You are messing with something that
leaves absolutely no room for error!!!!
That sorts of questions you are asking are things you should know long
before you get a pole pig. Your asking very basic electricity questions,
things that anyone contemplating doing what your apparentally doing should
already know backwards and forwards!

You will not get a second chance with a pole pig. You will be toast, and
your family will be having a funeral for you!
And we will be seeing a news story on the national news..."Tesla Coil
Experimenter Electrocuted Instantly", and then there
will be legistlation to protect Tesla Coil experimenter from themselves. It
just appears to me that there are too many of you/us fooling around with
pole pigs, and as the numbers of those of us who enjoy experimenting with
these sorts of things grows, the odds of someone getting killed does
to....... We all need to constantly be aware of just what potential we are
dealing with, lethal potential!! Make no mistake! There is no room for
error!

Steve R.