Re: I give up!! I regret building my tesla coil!

Dear Sir,

    I'm sorry to hear of your past disappointments, but I think you might be
a bit confused on one subject matter which has absolutely nothing to do with
coils.  There's obviously a reason you keep experimenting with coils, and if
it weren't a good one, you would have stopped.   Therefore, you probably
shouldn't give up now.  Try experimenting with cheaper devices.  You don't
need to burn your wallet if you know where to look.  Efficient basketball
sized electrodes can be made for $5 if you put a little time and innovation
into it.  Also, there's obviously something you keep doing wrong on your
coil.  I'm not sure what it is, but when your plagued by bad luck... there
are only two possibilities...  Either you've consistantly made the same
errors, or your tesla coil is possessed.  I encourage you to find someone in
your erea with experience in the subject, or devote some extra time to
electrical theory to figure it out.
I wish the best of luck,
Nick Moor