Re: Induction Coils

Hi Joshua,

	Not quite a Tesla coil subject but most of us started out with induction
coils...

	Lindsay Publications Inc. has the books you want for a great small price.

Design & Construction of Induction Coils - Construction details for
powerful lightning bolt generators. Sparks to 12"! Rare 1908 volume. 272 pp
No. 20404 ... $12.95

40,000 Volt Induction Coil - Simple circuit drives common auto spark coil
to generate 40,000 volts. Great simple project. 24 page booklet. No. 844
... $4.95

The first book by Collins has everything you would ever what to know about
building induction coils plus a whole lot more.  I don't know about the
second but probably well worth the $5.

http://www.lindsaybks-dot-com/
http://www.lindsaybks-dot-com/bks/light/index.html

Get their free cataolog too.  Filled with fun odd things!

Cheers,

	Terry