RE: Thanks for all the Ballasting Tips, but one Last Question About the Pole Pig

Hi

The three terminals are hot (120V) neutral (0V) and hot (120V). 240V is
taken between the outer two terminals.

hook 240V between the outer two terminals. Don't hook anything to the center
terminals.

If you only have 120V available, hook line to either one of the outer
terminals and neutral to the center terminal.

If you plan on getting full power out of this pig with an input of only 120
volts, you will need to go inside and parallel the primary (formerly
secondary, at any rate the low voltage windings). They are in series now.

later
deano

snip