Re: tesla's colorado lab

In a message dated 8/16/2000 7:49:55 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

>  Hi Mike,
>  in an old german book I found the following notes: 1 cm = 1.11pF
>      Greetings from Germany
>      Stefan Richter

I knew there was a conversion for capacitance as well, just didn't bring that
up since the original post was pertaining to inductance.  It seems my memory
was close, but the the inductance was converted by dividing the cm by a
billion(not 100 miillion that I guessed at from memory).  Good thing I wasn't
sending a probe to Mars.
Mike