secondary question

hello all,
i have a few questions about my bigger coil.
the coil form for this will be 22" by 88",  this will be made out of two
large pressure storage tanks from a chemical plant. they are built with
a 1/8" polyeth. liner surrounded with 1" of layered fiberglass, they
have a 10" flange on the end made out of black poly.
i'll cut the round ends off and join them, i'll use the flanges, 1 for
mounting the secondary and the other for mounting the toroid. at first i
thought about placing the primary inside the tank, but now i'm thinking
about winding the secondary in there and placing the pri. on the
outside.
my questions to the list are, can you think of any problems with this? i
wondering about the windings falling out of coil because of the slippery
poly? i'm thinking of wrapping the primary right on the fiberglass since
there will be 1" of glass and 1/8" of polyeth. in-between? will the
coupling be to tight? what would be a good gauge wire to use for
secondary? since i'm planing on using my 100 kva diesel generator (on
wheels) and a pole pig (or two?)20kva to 30 kva 14,400v, i'll have some
amps to spare.
it will take me a while to finish but i want to build it with it's own
trailer that i can build a cradle for it and then swing it up into
place. i would like to give demonstrations at schools and such and
thought the self contained power supply would be a good idea to isolate
it from any grid power?
also, what kind of damage can i look for if rf gets into the kohler
generator and what precautions could i take to save the gen. or excitor
unit?
one more thing, how much gain in performance can be had if i was to
build a sync gapless 120bps "ahh breaker, interrupter, thingy"? some
things came up so i haven't progressed as far on my sync. motor as i
would have liked but i got an idea that i wouldn't mind trying? it
wouldn't take to much design change over the standard electrode spark
gap style, so if it would be worth it i might give it a go?
thank you for any suggestions in advance and will apreaciat all,    marc

ps. whew, lottsa questions here, sorry about that.