Re: PT's for sale...err..ripoff

In a message dated 8/16/00 11:34:19 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

> Somehow, we don't think so.  Soooo...I keep looking.  It was a good laugh
>  though!  I fell out of my chair laughing about it.  It seems Florida Power
>  follows the government program of "a $400 hammer, $200 toilet seat. etc".
>  So I keep looking :\  I'll find one though!

Sundog,

Reminds me of one time I called a company to see if they had
high voltage transformer of certain specs available to buy.  The
fellow said they didn't.  I asked if he knew of any other company
that might have something.  He thought about this awhile and
then said that he could get me a suitable transformer for $4000.00 !!
I suppose for that kind of price he was willing to think about possibly
working just a bit.

Cheers,
John Freau