Re: I need some help quick re: warning friends of Ozone.

on that fateful day 8/12/00 10:20 PM, Tesla list uttered:

> Original poster: "Garry F." <garryfre-at-pacbell-dot-net>
[snip]
> They reported getting bad headaches and nausea and that it is putting out
MUCH
> more ozone than my 300,000 volt tesla coil.
>
> I warned him about the effects of ozone as I had experienced violent
headaches
> and sinus infections from this. His sister and her husband are not convinced
> in the least.

If they are getting bad headaches and nausea, but are not convinced that the
ozone is harmful to them, then there is probably not much you can do for
them.

- Gomez

aibohpphobia: fear of palindromes