Re: Dual Coils

Calculation is the same as for grounded single coils,
each coil is the "ground" for the other.
In contrast to popular belief, the voltage is not
twice as high as with one secondary. Reason:
The energy of the primary circuit is spread into
both secondaries -> voltage is max. about sqrt(2) times
higher as with 1 secondary.

Greetings

Andreas