My Tesla Coil Fiction Webpage

All,

I've added a link to my TC webpage, that links to one of my Tesla coil
fiction stories.  I've posted these stories on this list in the past, so
some folks will have read them before.  This story is called, "The
Coruup and the Coil".

Someone asked me if there's any connection between the Coruup
and the Corums.  There is no connection at all.  I was writing about
the Coruup for many years before I heard about the Corums.  It's just
a coincidence that the names sound somewhat similar.

I also added a link from my tube coil page to David Trimmell's
webpage which shows the schematics for my tube coils, etc.

Coiling for Today and Tomorrow,
John Freau