I need some help quick re: warning friends of Ozone.

I have a friend who'se sister and her husband have one of those expensive ion
machines. The ones that are supposed to clean the air?

Well, apparrently, this machine is malfunctioning and my friend who watched my
tesla coil in action, says the ozone is the same oder that his sister's machine
puts out.

They reported getting bad headaches and nausea and that it is putting out MUCH
more ozone than my 300,000 volt tesla coil.

I warned him about the effects of ozone as I had experienced violent headaches
and sinus infections from this. His sister and her husband are not convinced in
the least.

I know I have seen references to the danger of O3 and he requests that I send
him all the web sites I can to possibly convince them.

I request anyone here to send me references and web sites so I can possibly
prevent someone from becoming seriously ill perhaps suffering permanant damage.

Thanks in advance.

"Garry F." <garryfre-at-pacbell-dot-net>