yet another cap for MMCs

Hello,
     I have a question about some caps. I was looking for a supplier of high
current MMC caps for use with my dual MOTs (4500 volts -at- around 2.5KVA), when I
flipped open my Allied Electronics catalog. The caps are on page 683 for those
of you who have the catalog. If you don't the URL is:

<http://www.ascapacitor-dot-com/page7.htm>http://www.ascapacitor-dot-com/page7.htm
    What I was wondering was if anyone had used these caps before with good
results, and what people think about their power handling capabilities, etc.
The 2kv variety run from 100nf- 1.5mfd and I would be using 4, 470nf 2kv caps
in series. They look like they would handle the current, the type I would be
using is basically a 1.5" cube with terminals that are .5" wide. The only
problem is that these are a bit pricey being $11.47 a peice. If they do work
they would be good for low voltage/high current setups using MOTs and other low
voltage transformers.
    Also has anybody ever tried putting their MMC under oil, or with forced air
cooling to keep them cool? This could be a new field for EMMC development. It
would be interesting to build two identical MMCs,place one under oil or use
some other form of cooling and leave the other just plain and then test the two
to destruction. I'm willing to bet that the cooled MMC would stand up at least
a little better. You could probably just do this with a single cap for each
setup and it would be alot cheaper.