Re: Shopping...and AVALON! HA!

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Christopher Boden" <chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com>
>
> Today, while shopping at my favourite abandond factory we came across a few
> nice little toys :)

Hi Chris....

Good to see that you are still working on Avalon...

hmmm  40+ y/o trannies/pigs    probably = PCBs

as far as the roof item ..  if you have a removable roof fine   but if the
topload is just above the roof   I would say " short streamers to the roof   (
unless the roof is really well insulated ) ;)

lawyers...    not even going to go there ;)

Scot D