Updating the Veretus Coil (Remember Me?)

	I would just like to say, if anyone remembers, I eliminated the voltage
drop problem I was having with the Veretus coil.
(http://spud.pureinsanity-dot-net)  The voltage drop was apparently caused by
the extension cord I was using to go from my mains out to my driveway, that
was causing the 145v I was supposed to pushing, drop to 90v-120v by the
time it got to my variac.  I made a new extension cord out of heavy duty 10
gauge (30 amp) solid copper wire, and now all my measuring instruments stay
very steady at the correct voltage.  I also added an 80 amp RF filter, and
small but much needed PFC capacitor (for 6 - 15/30 NST in paralell :)).
Now all I need is a bigger capacitor.  The matched value for my
transformers is .022µf, and I only have about .014µf.  I also have a very
small research based Tesla coil with a micrometer controlled sparkgap and a
primary with a jack at each turn for easy tapping all mounted on plexiglass
- very professional looking overall.  But I've been working on other
sections of my website, and haven't gotten to putting it up on the site
yet.

	Ryan Ries