Re: Metal Enclosures

Hi Bart,

	Adding to the other suggestions...

	Military surplus places sell old military steel boxes that originally had
ammunition and other small weapons.  They can be found very cheap but are
of rock solid construction.

	If the metal is fairly thin, "Nibbling Tools" like Radio Shack's 64-823
(pg. 204) can easily slice just about any odd shape easily.

Cheers,

	Terry