Re: Effects of cap size on a SRSG NST system

Hi Mark,

	As long as you have a good safety gap, there is no danger.  You may not be
able to turn the variac up full and there may be a few minor tweaks needed,
but your coil will still work fairly good.  MMCs do not overvolt easily at
all, but you don't want to blow an NST.

Cheers,

	Terry