Re: GMHEICSLR....sort of

Hi Sundog and Marc,

I just thought of something that may help.  I had a high voltage probe and
meter so I could fairly carefully monitor the voltage.  Thus, I could go up
in little steps and set the gap just right.  Also, if the gap did not want
to fire, I knew "when to stop" and readjust it.  Also, dimming the lights
or having a dark background may help see the sparks.  However, they were
easily visible for me, but certainly not super bright...

Marc's 11 inch spark is sort of scary!  Almost too close for comfort!! :-)))

Cheers,

	Terry